WHEN WILL YOUR POP UP GAZEBO BE DELIVERED
- Non printed goods supplied within the UK and ordered before 2pm will normally be delivered the following working day of acceptance of order but in any event, within 28 days after the Contract is entered into.
- Non printed goods supplied outside the UK will normally be delivered within 7-10 working days of acceptance of order but in any event, within 28 days after the Contract is entered into.
- Where a specific delivery date has been agreed, and where this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to agree a new delivery date or receive a full refund on non printed goods.
- The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. The Supplier is under a legal obligation to supply Goods in conformity with the Contract.
- Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer when they are in the physical possession of the Buyer.
- Title in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until payment of the price has been made in full.
- It is the responsibility of the Buyer to check the correct amount of packages and items have been delivered and that any shortages should be notified to Gazeboshop within in 24 hours. Any claims after 24 hours cannot be entertained.